Friday, August 22, 2014

The United States of America has a lot of issues. I believe theses problems have simple solutions that people overlook because the have their priorities messed up(Obama). In my world I think that our government sucks. Its the system that we have not so much of the people except for Obama. So if you think America's government sucks keep reading.

My first aspect that I am going to touch on is our failing programs. Most of American people have food stamps, welfare, disability, etc. 99% of these people are just to lazy to get up and go to work or cant put down the crack pipe long enough. Us Americans see TV ads that want you to donate money to other countries but we have all those problems in America. I mean c'mon how oblivious can you people be.

Taxes are another issue. I mean us American own technically 3/4 of Obama's stuff. Just remember when you wake up to go to work people on welfare depend on you. The government taxes the crap outta you and what happens to the money. Its like it just vanishes. I hate paying taxes but i believe they have some good but need a different way of taking and using the money.

My last rant is about good ol' DUI. Yeah its alright to sit back and have a few or even get smashed but when u get behind the wheel you endanger other people. Just think a guy leaves a bar and only has a couple. He drives and runs a red light and hits a car. Inside the car was a wife, daughter, and a little boy. He kills all three. Just think if u got a family that could happen to you or you could do that. So think before you drink and drive.

So as I end my paper I hope you have seen my good points. No matter what think before you act. Remember you can make a difference in your life and others just by doing something you do every day. Its okay if you hate our government, Alot of people do. Just remember if you're feeling down blame Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment